Autodesk 123D TEST 1



Autodesk 123D Catch





For people who want to make things themselves, Autodesk 123D is free
software integrated with content and fabrication services. Free products
and services are subject to the Autodesk, Inc, terms of use that
accompany them.





I am very impressed with this software and all the apps for ipad: 123D, 123D Catch, 123D Sculpt and 123D Make. Here is my first test in a little object, calendar-ball, I took the pictures with an ipad 2:




















Then I opened the file in my computer with 123D Catch and erased the areas from the floor I didn't want:










Then I Generate a Mesh with High Quality:





















And here is the mesh!!!! The amazing thing is that you can export in .dwg format and import in AutoCAD and 3dStudio Max from Autodesk!







Wireframe only







Wireframe and Texture







Texture only








Also, you can do animations:







Animation Path

















 Video








There is also the great idea of sharing data online:















References:

http://www.123dapp.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Best CMSs for building a well structured social networking website

Fallingwater House Tour